Friday, February 11, 2011

not just tumble and fall

While most bloggers seem to be focusing on the tumble and fall a model took during the Christian Siriano show last night, I really have to say that I was impressed with the quality of his work.

Oh and can I say, I normally hate designer collaborations with cheap stores, but a couple seasons in the shoes Christian does for Payless just keep getting better! Yes please, keep 'em coming!

It's funny, I used to love Project Runway. I would watch it religiously and my online friends and I would host weekly challenges to see what we could come up with. We would have a judging and our make shift Heidi was pretty believable. Since the season Christian won I really haven't watched the show. There were a couple talented designers, but nothing was original. I think it is pretty evident that Soriano was never a one hit wonder. Underneath the flocked hair and nut hugger pants is a pretty damn talented designer.



No comments:

Post a Comment