Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hobo's eating canned beans sitting in a pick up truck

My assistant stylist Nicole and I have been talking for months about shooting a farm editorial complete with hobos, canned beans, pick up trucks and beautiful clothing. This seasons looks are perfect for this concept. Hopefully D&G doesn't mind getting their adorable ruffled denim and gingham dress a little dirty.

 Ruffles are one of the biggest trends for spring, this is one of those youthful frocks that work on everyone from a 0 to a 12. It is cute and hip, can be worn to the beach or for shopping. perfect little day dress.

 I always enjoy seeing what Chris Benz comes up with and I would style this look ever so similarly. If you are daring enough pair different prints for a chic look. One of my favorite things to do is pair a bold big print on bottom and a smaller print on top.
 Derek Lam is bringing back wide leg flares. These don't work on my body type, but for you tall slim amazonian beauties... rock these this season!



Another D&G ruffle skirted dress. I like the drab floral, but what I like more is those killer pumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment