Saturday, January 22, 2011

hippie dippy

There is something about this months Chinese Elle that is appealing to me. I am a 50s lover to no end and can tolerate the 70s, but there is something so effortless and chic about this cover featuring Jessica Alba that I just love.  I look at this cover and think 70s with the long wispy hair, transfixed eyes  and the pink polka dot top.

I think the best way to achieve this look would be to actually wear vintage and perhaps these are the pieces you need to achieve this sophisticated, but effortless look.

Available on etsy as  1970s wrangler high waist riding jeans
available on etsy as

Polka Dot Vintage Top Blouse M Crazy Polka Dot Princess Vintage Blouse Oh My



Pair with Jeffrey Campbell Ibiza boots and an arm full of bangles and you are ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment